[Intel-gfx] QS57/HD Graphics support?

Alberto Di Meglio alberto.di.meglio at shinsenai.net
Sat Dec 4 12:23:19 CET 2010

Chris Wilson <chris <at> chris-wilson.co.uk> writes:

> Bah. Pushed the patches to drm-intel-staging. And now I am
>definitely
> going to collapse from exhaustion.

Of course I'm more than willing to test it, however I need some
hint. I've downloaded the drm-intel-staging snapshot from git
and I tried to compile the drm module against my current kernel
headers, but I get the error "unknown field 'cmd_drv' specified
in initializer". Should I build the full kernel?
Sorry if the question is naive, but I'm not very familiar with
this. I'm running Ubuntu 10.10 with the latest 2.6.35-23 kernel.

Thanks,

Alberto