[Intel-gfx] Arrandale/QM57 support

Zhenyu Wang zhenyuw at linux.intel.com
Mon Jan 18 02:30:36 CET 2010

On 2010.01.15 16:06:31 -0500, Bob Schulman wrote:
> Does this group have any plans for support of the graphics controller embedded
> in the Q{M}57 (and derivative) chipset?

The graphics device is not hold in chipset now, it's within CPU so we haven't
renamed it in driver like for G45 4 series chipset. Now the chipset only
provides display outputs for LVDS/CRT/HDMI/DP, and all other stuff depends
on your CPU type. We have already support for Ironlake graphics core in
Arrandale/Clarkdale CPU in upstream releases.

--
Open Source Technology Center, Intel ltd.

$gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 4D781827