[Intel-gfx] Screen flickering with latest Intel driver & kernel

Kenneth Graunke kenneth at whitecape.org
Wed Jan 20 22:17:04 CET 2010

On Wednesday 20 January 2010 06:10:53 Lukas Hejtmanek wrote:
[snip]
> seems to be broken right now?
[snip]
> /usr/src/intel-gpu-tools$ ./autogen.sh
> autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
> autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
> autoreconf: running: aclocal -I m4
> aclocal: couldn't open directory `m4': No such file or directory
> autoreconf: aclocal failed with exit status: 1

Wow, I'm surprised nobody noticed this earlier...

Eric, looks like your commit "Replace dolt and shave with using current
autotools" (4e6400c4) way back in early November removed the m4 directory,
and autogen.sh won't run without it.

Lukas, running 'mkdir m4' before autogen.sh should let you proceed.  It
doesn't actually have to have anything in it. :)

--Kenneth