[Intel-gfx] H55/i5-661 glxgears results

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 15:06:50 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 5:44 AM, Olivier Galibert <galibert at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 05:04:18AM -0800, Mark Knecht wrote:
>> OK, so I'll go look for some other bookmark unless you would be so
>> kind as to expand with information not on a 1 word website.
>
> Actually, there's more than one word of information on that website if
> you're a tad curious.  Including a pointer to a blog with some
> possible benchmark-able applications.
>
>  OG.

I see one word and don't have the patience or interest to find the key
to the secret room.

I understand that this list has more than a few software developers.
However I'm just a user interested in whether a new computer is
working reasonably well before I go off and do what I have to do to
earn money. I ran x11perf but to me that one is 'So what?' and it's
just 2d. Googling around leads me to believe that there isn't
agreement on free 3d benchmarks so it comes down to load a game and
look at frame rates?

Anyway, early on Gordon Jin suggested that he was interested in
reports on this processor. I'm happy to provide them now that the
machine is basically working.

- Mark