[Intel-gfx] H55/i5-661 glxgears results

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 21:44:33 CET 2010

Thanks Kenneth. That seems like a sensible (and I hope true)
description of what's going on.

As I'm using the new i5-661 and it's my understanding that I ian only
use KMS it doesn't seem I can compare anything as per that page. I was
reading about something called cairo-trace here:

http://cworth.org/blog/technical/

but I don't find it in any of the Gentoo overlays and it doesn't seem
to be in the 1.8.8 version on my system. I guess I'll just have to
wait for that. I guess I just play tuxracer and not worry about
benchmarking. ;-)

Cheers,
Mark