[Intel-gfx] Filing Ubuntu bugs - was: Re: Intel Arrandale IGDNG VGA issue

Steve Conklin steve.conklin at canonical.com
Fri Jan 29 15:52:56 CET 2010

On 01/29/2010 04:07 AM, CSJ wrote:
> Hi, ykzhao
>
> Amazing~ It works OK now without fuzzy screen.
> thanks a lot :)

CSJ,

If it's convenient for you , could you please open a bug against the Ubuntu
kernel for this? The easiest way to do that is to enter "ubuntu-bug linux" on
the command line (while running the Ubuntu kernel). That will automatically
gather a lot of information that is helpful to me. Feel free to assign any
Ubuntu graphics bugs to me, my ID on launchpad is sconklin.

Thanks,

Steve Conklin
Ubuntu kernel team