[Intel-gfx] Fair eviction for i915, based on Daniel's drm_mm scanner

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 04:53:44 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 5:13 PM, Eric Anholt <eric at anholt.net> wrote:
> On Fri,  2 Jul 2010 15:02:10 +0100, Chris Wilson <chris at chris-wilson.co.uk> wrote:
>> This is a resend of Daniel Vetter's drm mm work to provide a basis for
>> performing fair eviction in i915. I've taken the liberty of attaching the
>> acks and review comments from the previous round, so please look over and
>> check that they still hold true.
>
> This is in Dave's hands now to review the core bits -- I like the i915
> bits.

Okay I've pushed out a new drm-core-next branch, please pull or base
the intel next branch on that,

I've only pushed the drm_mm changes to that which I think is the first
6 patches of the series
      drm: implement helper functions for scanning lru list
      drm_mm: extract check_free_mm_node
      drm: sane naming for drm_mm.c
      drm: kill dead code in drm_mm.c
      drm: kill drm_mm_node->private
      drm: use list_for_each_entry in drm_mm.c

I'll be pushing out a drm-next soon, don't base any trees or pull from it.

Dave.