[Intel-gfx] _PIXEL_CLOCK define in edid.h (GM45 chipset)

Alan DuBoff aland at softorchestra.com
Mon Mar 1 04:46:28 CET 2010

Can't anyone at Intel answer this question for me?

The client I'm trying to get this working for is partnering on
this device with another company, Innovative, and I need to get
this working. It has both an Intel CPU and Graphics (GM45), and
we need MontaVista Linux 6 running on this device.

Please tell me which edid.h you used to compile, in the source
file it is quoted, implying that it was pulled from a local
directory, but it is not in the source tarball...

I really would appreciate some help on this so I can get this
going, and the 2.6.0 intel x driver seems like it could work.

If you have any questions or need more information, please feel
free to ask. I will be at the client tomorrow to try and get
this working, any help would be appreciated.

I will cc my email at the client, Silicon Valley Medical
Instruments, who partnered with Innovative for this device used
in the medical industry. We need to have OpenGL support, and the
2.4.2 module just hangs with a black screen if I load both glx
and dri.

Regards,
Alan