[Intel-gfx] _PIXEL_CLOCK define in edid.h (GM45 chipset)

Alan DuBoff aland at softorchestra.com
Mon Mar 1 21:59:39 CET 2010

On Mon, 1 Mar 2010, Jesse Barnes wrote:

> No I'm saying maybe you don't have the right X server headers
> installed:
>
> [jbarnes at jbarnes-piketon xserver]$ grep PIXEL_CLO hw/xfree86/ddc/edid.h
> #define _PIXEL_CLOCK(x) (x[0] + (x[1] << 8)) * 10000
> #define PIXEL_CLOCK _PIXEL_CLOCK(c)
>
> That's from git, but _PIXEL_CLOCK is an old define, so you should be
> able to find a server suitable for your needs that has it.

Jesse,

I did install the xorg-server-dev package to Debian stable and
it does in fact have that define, odd as it does seem to have
more thna one header...but it seems the header in the Linux
kernel is the right one also...

Ok, let me see if I can get this compiled, but still need to
figure out if MontaVista has a dev header of their own, in one
of their packages so I can get myself out of the woods.

--

Alan DuBoff - Software Orchestration
http://www.softorchestra.com:8080/roller/blog/