[Intel-gfx] Does xf86-video-intel-2.10.901 support Intel 965GM Chipset?

Aleksey Tsalolikhin atsaloli.tech at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 03:33:56 CET 2010

Hi.  How do I enable XINERAMA, please?  I tried a few different
options to configure (including --with-xinerama=yes) but
the configure script keeps saying XINERAMA is not defined.

Secondly, can anyone please tell me

how to set the environment variables XORG_CFLAGS
and XORG_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config?

pkg-config does not find my Xorg server.

I don't have much of a developer background so this is starting to get
a bit hairy for me.  I have a sysadmin background.  I am just trying
to get multi-display going on a lenovo T61 laptop running CentOS 5.4.

$ ./configure
checking if XINERAMA is defined... no
checking if RANDR is defined... no
checking if RENDER is defined... no
checking if XF86DRI is defined... no
checking if DPMSExtension is defined... no
checking for XORG... configure: error: Package requirements
(xorg-server >= 1.6 xproto fontsproto ) were not met:

No package 'xorg-server' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables XORG_CFLAGS
and XORG_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

$

Thanks,
Aleksey