[Intel-gfx] How can I change the rotation of the slave screen under the Dual Independent Head Display mode?

jiangwu_langjing jiangwu_langjing at 163.com
Wed Mar 24 15:30:30 CET 2010

Hello,
I use the GMA driver(i810 version:1.7.4) on the same chipest platform,when I use the command of xrandr,I cann't change the rotation of the secondary screen under the Dual Independent Head Display mode,Xinerama is on.Could you tell the method how to chanage the rotation of the primary screen and the secondary screen?My OS is Linux Fedora core 6.
    I am looking forward to your answer.
    Thanks.

2010-03-24

jiangwu_langjing

   I use the GMA driver(i810 version:1.7.4) on the same chipest platform,when I use the command of xrandr,I cann't change the rotation of the secondary screen under the Dual Independent Head Display mode,Xinerama is on.Could you tell the method how to chanage the rotation of the primary screen and the secondary screen?My OS is Linux Fedora core 6.
    I am looking forward to your answer.
    Thanks.
2010-03-21

jiangwu_langjing