[Intel-gfx] xmvc cleanup, part 2

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Wed Mar 24 19:45:41 CET 2010

Hi all,

I've been cleaning up xvmc some more recently. See

git://anongit.freedesktop.org/~danvet/xf86-video-intel xvmc-cleanup

It's mostly unifications, now that i915 xvmc has sane buffer handling,
too. Diffstat is rather nice (and this time not artificially bloated by
killing 1kloc of commented out wip-code):

In addition it removes 6 no longer needed files.

If no one raises any objections, I intend to push this to master after
2.11 is out the door.

Yours, Daniel
Mail: daniel at ffwll.ch
Mobile: +41 (0)79 365 57 48