[Intel-gfx] Can't get 1920x1080 on TTY anymore and fullscreen freezes

Marc Deop i Argemí damnshock at gmail.com
Mon May 24 14:10:37 CEST 2010

I've recently upgraded my Archlinux system to the kernel 2.6.34, libdrm
2.4.20, intel 2.11.0 xorg-server 1.8.1 RC and now I'm no longer able to get
1920x1080 on the tty and I'm stuck with 1280x800 (which is the LCDs default
resolution but not my external monitor's). Furthermore, the X window system
defaults to 1280x800 as well (didn't behave like that before) and have to
change the ressolution everytime I login.

Any suggestions to solve this issue?

I'd like to report too that my system freezes every time I run a flash video at
fullscreen or a regular video while having compiz enabled. Should I fill in a
bug report?

Best regards and thanks in advance for your help!

Damnshock