[Intel-gfx] Using quirks to fix incorrect Monitor physical size

Nasa nasa01 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 11 20:56:11 CEST 2010

Hi,

Is there a way to tell the driver to use DisplaySize to pass the correct dimensions to
the i915 driver?  from my searches, I saw the following note:

News: xf86-video-intel only supports KMS now
2010-02-11 - Jan de Groot

With the move of xf86-video-intel 2.10.0 to extra, support for UMS has been removed from the intel driver. This means that KMS is a requirement now.

Does this mean that there's no way to override incorrect (or in my case) missing EDID info?  I am assuming so,
which is why I am asking about quirks.  Thanks in advance,

Nasa