[Intel-gfx] OpenGL on tv-out

Yodaz yodaz at laposte.net
Fri Apr 8 23:05:33 CEST 2011

Hello.

I can't find the way to have OpenGL acceleration enabled with TV-Output. When I launch OpenGL applications, all I have is a black window. I have tried with glxgears,XBMC and mednafen.

Here's the lspci output :

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Mobile GM965/GL960 Integrated Graphics Controller (primary) (rev 03)
00:02.1 Display controller: Intel Corporation Mobile GM965/GL960 Integrated Graphics Controller (secondary) (rev 03)

and my /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-monitor.conf :

Section "Monitor"
    Identifier    "TV"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
    Identifier     "Screen_TV"
    Device         "Card0"
    Monitor        "TV"
    DefaultDepth   24
    SubSection "Display"
        Depth          24
        Modes      "800x600"
    EndSubSection
EndSection

Section "Device"
    Identifier  "Card0"
    Driver      "intel"
EndSection

Section "DRI"
    Mode 0666
EndSection

Xorg log are available here : http://pastebin.com/0AVxHSWq

I'm using Arch linux with LTS kernel (2.6.32-lts #1 SMP Mon Mar 28 13:59:28 UTC 2011 x86_64 Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 550 @ 2.00GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux)
I've tried with newer kernel (Arch kernel26 package, kernel version 2.6.37.5-1) but I loose tv-out, so I switch back to kernel-lts.

Any idea what is wrong with my config ?

Thanks in advance.