[Intel-gfx] [Patch] multiple ring buffer support(for libva H.264 decoding)

Niccolò Belli darkbasic4 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 16:43:00 CEST 2011

Il 29/03/2010 07:15, Zou, Nanhai nanhai.zou at intel.com ha scritto:
>G45 support will come in Q3.
>
> Thanks
> Zou Nanhai

09-04-2011 "Still waiting for Q3 2010 GMA45 decode support"

Michael Larabel: Don't expect it to come... I talked with Keith about it
this week. Evidently he's seen some fork of it on the G45 internally,
but they just don't have much interest in it anymore.

If someone else is still waiting like me, give up any hope, you will
never see any GM45 decode support. Hoping they will at least fix the
spurious tv detection or the lack of backlight support.