[Intel-gfx] Intel P4500 graphic driver for Slackware 13

chloe_wang chloe_w at ms.usi.com.tw
Fri Dec 23 10:38:17 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to install the driver on my Slackware 13 system using
xf86-vedio-intel-2.14.0.

But I encounter some problem on building modules.

My kernel version is 2.6.37.6

During my compiling process, it shows some error messages as followed,

/usr/include/libudev.h:21:2: error: #error "define
LIB_UDEV_I_KNOW_THE_API_IS_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE is needed to use this
experimental library version

make[3]:***[intel_module.lo]Error 1 make[3]:Leaving directory
'tmp/xf86*******/src '

make[2]:***[all-recursive]Error 1

make[2]:Leaving directory 'tmp/xf86*******/src'

make[1]:***[all-recursive]Error 1

make[1]:Leaving directory 'tmp/xf86*******/src'

make: *** [all] Error 2

Would you please help me?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Chloe Wang

UG/S & C BU/x86 RD/RDII /SW
Tel: 886-2-27820366 Ext : 3113
Mobile: 886-933891869

Addr: 13F, No. 66, Sanchong Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City 115, Taiwan
(R.O.C.)