[Intel-gfx] Need help in installing libva-1.0.12 package as part of Graphics driver installation

Thirunavukkarasu S thiruece84 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 10:27:43 CEST 2011

Thanks Hai & Sergio, the package got installed.
FYI, I am using Ubuntu 11.04

But after installation of driver how i will make sure that driver is loaded
properly or not ? The reason why i am asking is it i don't see any visual
difference. Please do mention where to cross verify it.

some of the logs which i have attached from my system to the mail thread

Regards,
Thiru.S