[Intel-gfx] IVB page flipping fixes (hopefully final)

Zhao, Jian J jian.j.zhao at intel.com
Mon Jun 20 17:15:10 CEST 2011

Hi Jesse,
 With your these two patches: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/intel-gfx/2011-June/011014.html It indeed fixed three bugs(#38362, #38392, #38393) on IvyBridge, but it also caused a regression(bug #38428) and another issue is with the patched kernel, the piglit cases' passrate dropped a lot, it changed from 2372(400)/3020 to 1682(397)/3020. The format is PASS(Not Supported)/Total. Though I find some crashed cases can't be reproduced when tested separately now. I will have an investigate on it. It is better if you could have some idea of the relation between the patch and piglit tests. Thanks.

Best regards
zhaojian