[Intel-gfx] gen6 (SNB) GPU still stalling besides latest patches

Nicolas Kalkhof nkalkhof at web.de
Tue Jun 21 18:12:56 CEST 2011

Hi Jesse,

thanks for the infiormation. I've switched rc6 off by
echo 0 > /sys/module/i915/parameters/i915_enable_rc6
this should do it, right?
cat /sys/module/i915/parameters/i915_enable_rc6 yields "0"

Are you referring to this patch? https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/6/17/371
It should be included in kernel 3.0-rc4 and didn't help here :(

regards
nico