[Intel-gfx] i915 module does not find 82865G if configured as secondary

Tempura San tempura.san at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 11:52:38 CEST 2011

I can assign the internal card as primary device, but I would like to
have the PCI (not PCIe) to be the primary one.

Background: The PCI card is an old one, where I take the RAMDAC signal
to feed an old LCD panel - so the console output is visible on the LCD.
The internal card is connected via VGA connector to a regular monitor
which I want to use for Xorg.

Tempura.