[Intel-gfx] Possible wrong flushes on SNB

Lukas Hejtmanek xhejtman at ics.muni.cz
Tue Oct 11 14:13:16 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have SNB chip, with git driver 5913c90967091124e7c7b262782f0e99cf400eab,
3.1-rc9 kernel. I noticed that refresh of notification area or e.g., xosview
refresh is linked with flashing. Looks like background exposing is synced with
vertical refresh so it is visible and disturbing.

This behaviour is more noticable at fresh start of system (after boot). If
I run my desktop for several days, the problem disappears.

Is it something new? Or something interesting so I should create a bug on fdo?

--
Lukáš Hejtmánek