[Intel-gfx] 945GME with LCD display 1920x480

Jarek jarek at poczta.srv.pl
Thu Oct 27 22:55:09 CEST 2011

Hi!

	I'm trying to setup xorg with intel Intel 2011Q1 graphics package. I've
successuly compiled and installed driver on Debian Squeeze with
backported xorg 1.10. It works fine with VGA output, but I want to use
it with special bar-type LCD display supporting only 1920x480
resolution. When I'm trying to setup this resolution, I get in log:

Not using mode "1920x480" (exceeds panel dimensions)

Is there any way to force this resolution ?

It was working with xorg 1.6 and iegd driver.

--
Jarek <jarek at poczta.srv.pl>