[Intel-gfx] Updated -next

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Sat Apr 21 18:40:32 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Highlights:
- More gmbus patches from Daniel Kurtz, I think gmbus is now ready, all
  known issues fixed.
- Fencing cleanup and pipelined fencing removal from Chris.
- rc6 residency interface from Ben, useful for powertop.
- Cleanups and code reorg around the ringbuffer code (Ben&me).
- Use hw semaphores in the pageflip code from Ben.
- More vlv stuff from Jesse, unfortunately his vlv cpu is doa, so less
  merged than I've hoped for - we still have the unused function warning.
- More hsw patches from Eugeni, again, not yet enabled fully.
- intel_pm.c refactoring from Eugeni.
- Ironlake sprite support from Chris.
- And various smaller improvements/fixes all over the place.

Happy testing!

Cheers, Daniel
Mail: daniel at ffwll.ch
Mobile: +41 (0)79 365 57 48