[Intel-gfx] Television turns greenish after stand-by

Angela Schmid angela.schmid at wolke7.net
Fri Feb 10 08:27:27 CET 2012

Hello

I have Linux 3.3-rc2 with daniels interlace patches. When the television turns off (dpms) and after turning on, the blacks are
green. This is highly reproducable, however I don't know exactly which conditions have to exist.
Restarting X, putting television once again to stand-by and turning on does not work. I have to shut down the television for a
while.

Is it a television problem or eventually produced by the driver ?
Any help appreciated.

Angela