[Intel-gfx] WG: Interlaced mode on intel Clarkdale only colored stripes

Atechsystem Atechsystem at freenet.de
Mon Feb 13 21:44:16 CET 2012

Hello,

> Von: Paulo Zanoni [mailto:przanoni at gmail.com] Maybe the best tree to
>test is this:
>http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~danvet/drm-intel/log/?h=drm-intel-next-queued

Thanks, compiling from this repro solved my problem. With my TV I have to
use the xorg modeline, without it I can't select the interlaced modes. If I
use my NEC monitor I can select the I modeline by using the lxde monitor
setting tool. I think my TV don't report the I modelines.

Thanks for this patch

Regards
Atech