[Intel-gfx] linux driver support GVA3650 ?

Jin, Gordon gordon.jin at intel.com
Fri Feb 17 03:43:19 CET 2012

It's not Intel GPU and not supported by the project here (including the website and mailing list)

> > Is there anyone can kindly tell me where can I get the driver? or is Intel
> > have the plan to develop the linux driver??

Cedar Trail driver was just released last week, into MeeGo 1.2 for Netbook: https://meego.com/downloads/releases/1.2/meego-v1.2-netbooks

It consists of a kernel driver and a (closed-source) user space driver.