[Intel-gfx] gen7 missed IRQ workaround series.

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Wed Jan 4 00:04:18 CET 2012

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 02:54:58PM -0800, Eric Anholt wrote:
> This is the minimal patchset I have for working around the missed
> IRQs.  I've been running it since Monday doing test runs for other
> work, and it appears to be stable.

I'm a bit late to the party with two things:
- The bsd ring is similarly broken and
- we can easily wait for a few msec (probably not when running piglit
  though) here, so busylooping is imo not appropriate.

I kinda prefer Chris' approach of sticking with irqs, but backing it up
with a timer in the msec range. Can't find that patch though atm (iirc
it's in bugzilla somewhere).

Cheers, Daniel
Mail: daniel at ffwll.ch
Mobile: +41 (0)79 365 57 48