[Intel-gfx] drm/i915 kernel source available at kernel.org now

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Thu Jan 5 04:45:53 CET 2012

I've had a working kernel.org account for a couple months now, and have
been pushing code to both there and fdo for the last release. I'll
continue to push to both, but I'll be sending pull requests from
kernel.org from now on.

        git:/git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/keithp/linux

Nothing has changed in the basic management plan, and the same branches
should be available:

        drm-intel-fixes         Fixes for post-RC1 merging
        drm-intel-next          Changes for current or next merge window

keith.packard at intel.com