[Intel-gfx] I915 regression : black screen at boot / Sandybridge Mobile (GT2)

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Thu Jan 12 22:21:31 CET 2012

Am 2012-01-12 20:25, schrieb Jesse Barnes:
> Stefan, you have the same machine?  I wonder if it's an eDP config;
> my t420 here works ok with current bits, but it uses LVDS.

Yes, ThinkPad L520:

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 2nd Generation
Core Processor Family Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 09)

afaik my setup also uses LVDS.

for reference, if interesting, I posted to the gentoo-users-list as well:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/gentoo/user/245710?do=post_view_threaded

Phew, this thread here (intel-gfx-list) triggered quite some replies,
gotta try to catch up.