[Intel-gfx] Questions about tripple display

Guo Tang guo.tang at sonoartis.com
Fri Jul 13 17:59:15 CEST 2012

Hi,
Greetings!

I have a system with GM 45 chip set. I want to have 3 displays: LVDS, VGA, and TV output. There is no need for
them to show different contents. So only clone display is required. From GM 45 chip set spec, looks like only 2
display ports can be active at the same time. Is it possible to modify driver to get 3 clone displays? Any suggestion
to where in the driver/Kernel I can poke around would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Guo