[Intel-gfx] Digest Midday Report

Caroline Orr fred at 28trade.com
Tue Sep 25 14:17:45 CEST 2012

OTCBB: F U E_G
Recommendation: Purchase/Stay

Last trade: 0.284
Target Price: 2.28

Brokers, this is a Champ!!! Turnover size over the previous 3 weeks massive
change crescendo!

HUGE NEWS!

BIG NEWS COMING!!!

LATEST NEWS:

Ruling by Federal Judge That Internet poker is a game of Skill!

Face Up EntertainmentGroup, Inc. (OTC BB: F U E_G:OB), "while our payment
plan is club based and at this time lawful in at least 37 states in the US,
the impact of legal online texas holdem could be huge for our organization
and for others in this sector. Our high-tech AV system is effortlessly
adaptable and we want to be readywhen the day arrives based on a nationwide
statutory ruling."

Face Up Gaming`s unique platform is deployed and operated in creating a
massive multi-player game community comprising of competitions from every
parts of the world, providing local normalized as well as cross linguistic
localization.

We don`t need to say more!!! Trading starts Tuesday, September 25th, 2012 at
opening bell.