[Intel-gfx] attempting to build with Ubuntu 8.04

don munro don.munro at vision4ce.com
Mon Apr 15 16:48:04 CEST 2013

Hi Chris,
Thanks for the feedback. With other advise, I had come to that conclusion
too.

I'm now trying to port forward the driver for the troublesome expansion
card, to a Ubuntu install with the oldest working Intel Linux Graphics
driver I can find.
Hoping to find a compromise that works!
Best regards,
Don.

--

Donald Munro
Vision4ce Ltd.

***NEW ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER FOR VISION4CE***
T: +44 (0)118 979 7904 (Ext 107)

Email: don.munro at vision4ce.com
Mail: Unit 4, Wokingham Commercial Centre, Molly Millars Lane, Wokingham,
Berkshire RG41 2RF, UK

Vision4ce Ltd, registered in England and Wales (5958012) at Quadrant House,
North Heath Lane Business Park, North Heath Lane, Horsham, West Sussex RH12
5QE
This message and any attachments are confidential and proprietary, if you
have received this message in error, please notify us immediately and
permanently remove it from your system and destroy any printed hard copies.

www.Vision4ce.com <http://www.vision4ce.com/>