[Intel-gfx] Updated testing tree for 3.11

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Sat Apr 20 16:55:33 CEST 2013

Hi all,

Usual QA cycle continues, although most of the stuff this time around is
still heading towards 3.10. On top of what's in -fixes now just a few
things:
- More vlv stuff from Jesse, code should now be in decent enough shape to
  boot on real systems. Hopefully we can drop the experimental support tag
  on vlv for 3.11. Patches include pll fixes, dp voltage/pre-emph setting
  fixes, turbo/rc6 support and other things.
- Some OCD refactoring from Ville to use our pipe/transcoder/port macros
  more.
- fifo underrun reporting for pch platforms from Paulo.
- improved pfit asserts and general cleanup of the i9xx modeset sequence.

Happy testing!

Cheers, Daniel
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation
+41 (0) 79 365 57 48 - http://blog.ffwll.ch