[Intel-gfx] Updated drm-intel-testing

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Fri Aug 23 21:16:02 CEST 2013

Hi all,

New testing round:
- pc8+ support from Paulo
- more vma patches from Ben.
- Kconfig option to enable preliminary support by default (Josh
  Triplett)
- Optimized cpu cache flush handling and support for write-through caching
  of display planes on Iris (Chris)
- rc6 tuning from Stéphane Marchesin for more stability
- VECS seqno wrap/semaphores fix (Ben)
- a pile of smaller cleanups and improvements all over

Note that I've dropped the execbuf vma conversion from Ben though since it
felt a bit risky and I don't want to rock the 3.12 boat too much. I'll
immediately reapply those again next for the new dinq.

And a second heads-up: I expect that the next feature round won't hit
3.12, so from now on it's all for 3.13. Or at least very likely for 3.13.

Happy testing!

Daniel
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation
+41 (0) 79 365 57 48 - http://blog.ffwll.ch