[Intel-gfx] Intel Crash

Ben Widawsky ben at bwidawsk.net
Tue Jul 16 06:17:20 CEST 2013

On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 21:59:09 -0600
Oscar Dario Trujillo Tejada <oscardt19 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry about this but, I dont know a better place to send it
> please read the bug report that I put in archlinux bug tracker
>
> https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/36155?project=1&cat%5B0%5D=10&string=xf86-video-intel

I am far from equipped to debug ddx problems without debug symbols,
though Chris can probably make something of it when he wakes up.
Generally you should file bugs on bugs.freedesktop.org - with more or
less what you included.

See:
https://01.org/linuxgraphics/documentation/how-report-bugs-0

I will say that if it is indeed cpuid related - I am going to have a
good, long, laugh. But from the CompositePicture in the bt, I assume
it's unlikely.