[Intel-gfx] Playing with the idea of pulling kernel code into i-g-t

Ville Syrjälä ville.syrjala at linux.intel.com
Wed Jun 5 22:18:55 CEST 2013

On Wed, Jun 05, 2013 at 11:59:37AM +0100, Damien Lespiau wrote:

> I played a bit with this as that's something thas has been floating around for
> a bit and could be used for:
>   - unit testing kernel functions (eg. PLL computations)
>   - reuse off some code (intel_reg.h, sideband, device_info struct, ...)
>   - Ville wanted to fuzzy test the EDID code (and has a branch somewhere IIRC)

So far I always forgot to push it anywhere. Now it's here:
git://gitorious.org/vsyrjala/drm_edid_test.git

It's just a copy drm_edid.c and some other files, a bunch of stubs make
it compile, and a small program that reads in an edid and prints a bunch
of stuff drm_edid.c managed to parse from it.

--
Ville Syrjälä
Intel OTC