[Intel-gfx] Problems using intel-linux-graphics-installer on Fedora 18

Diogo Melo dmelo87 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 21:20:03 CEST 2013

Hi,

when I run intel-linux-graphics-installer (wheter using sudo or not), it
stucks with the following message:

"Your system does not have the 'org.freedesktop.packagekit.package-install'
PolicyKit files installed. Please check your installation"

Indeed, my system doesn't use PolicyKit. Is there a way to use
intel-graphics-installer without have to install PolicyKit?

Btw, I'm trying to install the video drivers for my XPS13 (i7-3537u). Any
help is very welcome.

Diogo Oliveira de Melo
Ciência da Computação
ICMC - USP São Carlos