[Intel-gfx] Sync the assembler with Mesa's opcode emission code

Damien Lespiau damien.lespiau at intel.com
Mon Mar 4 17:38:37 CET 2013

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 07:18:41PM +0000, Damien Lespiau wrote:
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~damien/intel-gpu-tools/log/?h=assembler-rebased

As agreed on IRC and after making sure the rework doesn't introduce
regressions in our existing shaders, I've finally merged this assembler
branch and marked the old assembler repository as deprecated.

Some remaining little tasks (small issues that were in the initial
assembler as well):

  - Fix make check
  - Have a look at Homer's patches
  - Rename the assembler to drop the '4', nothing specific to gen4
    anymore.

--
Damien