[Intel-gfx] Revenge of the reverts: Revert "drm/i915: revert eDP bpp clamping code changes"

Michael Marineau mike at marineau.org
Wed May 22 15:56:55 CEST 2013

Greetings,

It seems that the hack that was reverted in
657445fe8660100ad174600ebfa61536392b7624 helped more than just Haswell
machines. On my Toshiba Kirabook after that change I get completely
garbled/unusable video. I haven't troubleshooted it any deeper yet
beyond reverting since I just happened to stumble across this one
while debugging suspend/resume but I'll look more soon.

Cheers,
Mike

--
Michael Marineau