[Intel-gfx] [PATCH 0/4] drm-intel-collector - review request
rodrigo.vivi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 22:15:44 CEST 2013
This is another drm-intel-collector push for review:
Here goes the list in order for better reviewers assignment:
Patch drm/i915: check that the i965g/gm 4G limit is really obeyed - Reviewer: Damien Lespiau <damien.lespiau at intel.com>
Patch drm/i915: Asynchronously perform the set-base for a simple modeset - Reviewer: I would prefer Ville review this since he had concerns about sorround code. switch to fbcon is much faster with this patch so I let it here and will try to review by myself if I heard nothing else until next update.
Patch drm/i915: implement another plane WM workaround for HSW - Reviewer: If no body else volunteer I'll do this review until next update.
Patch drm/i915: Use the real cpu max frequency for ring scaling - Reviewed by Chris.
drm-intel-collector - review request
1. Daniel pushs drm-intel-testing (every 2 weeks)
2. I rebase drm-intel-collector onto drm-intel-testing
3. Add Reviewer: tag with voluntered reviewers. If you don't believe you should be assigned on a particular patch please don't get mad just tell you wont review or volunteer someone else.
4. I resubmit remaining patches for review without picking any new (drm-intel-collector - review request)
drm-intel-collector - updated
5. One week later I collect all simple (1-2) patches that wasn't yet reviewed and not queued by Daniel from one testing update until another.
6. Request automated QA's PRTS automated i-g-t tests comparing drm-intel-testing x drm-intel-collector
7. If tests are ok I send the update notification or the patches as a series to intel-gfx mailing list for better tracking and to be reviewed. (drm-intel-collector - updated)
8. Let me know volunteers for review new patches and also let me know if I've picked any patch that I shouldn't.
There are some reasons that some patches can be left behind:
1. Your patch didn't applied cleanly and I couldn't easily solve the conflicts.
2. Kernel didn't compiled with your patch.
3. I simply missed it. If you believe this is the case please warn me.
Please help me to get these patches reviewed and queued by Daniel.
Also, please let me know if you have further ideas how to improve this process.
Thanks in advance,
Ben Widawsky (1):
drm/i915: Use the real cpu max frequency for ring scaling
Chris Wilson (1):
drm/i915: Asynchronously perform the set-base for a simple modeset
Daniel Vetter (1):
drm/i915: check that the i965g/gm 4G limit is really obeyed
Paulo Zanoni (1):
drm/i915: implement another plane WM workaround for HSW
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem.c | 3 +++
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_display.c | 20 ++++++++++++++++----
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_pm.c | 17 +++++++++++------
3 files changed, 30 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)
More information about the Intel-gfx