[Intel-gfx] [Alsa-user] intel-hda: sound via HDMI only when using interlaced modes

Jasper Smet josbeir at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 08:25:00 CEST 2013

I managed to get a custom build but overriding the edid did not seem
to work at first glance (the override itself...) can't really say why
but the pioneer receiver was still visible in the kernel logs... So
maybe the kernel option was faulty or something?

I've managed to upload the EDID files for both devices in the meantime...

pioneer AV receiver : http://d.pr/f/uYjN
panasonic TV: http://d.pr/f/AdXp

--
Met Vriendelijke Groeten