[Intel-gfx] Updated drm-intel-testing
daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch
Fri Oct 18 17:04:49 CEST 2013
New -testing cycle with cool stuff:
- CRC support from Damien and He Shuang. Long term this should allow us to
test an awful lot modesetting corner cases automatically. So for me as
the maintainer this is really big.
- HDMI audio fix from Jani.
- VLV dpll computation code refactoring from Ville.
- Fixups for the gpu booster from last time around (Chris).
- Some cleanups in the context code from Ben.
- More watermark work from Ville (we'll be getting there ...).
- vblank timestamp improvements from Ville.
- CONFIG_FB=n support, including drm core changes to make the fbdev
- DP link training improvements (Jani).
- mmio vtable from Ben, prep work for future hw.
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation
+41 (0) 79 365 57 48 - http://blog.ffwll.ch
More information about the Intel-gfx