[Intel-gfx] ddccontrol doesn't work on the new kernel

dbz divide_by_zero at mail.ru
Sat Oct 26 23:37:52 CEST 2013

 Hello, Bruno

Thank you for your answer!

Yes, I use integrated on-chip video (Intel Core i5-2500K CPU) and yes, seems both kernels use the same modules.
But unhappily from your answer I don't understand what can I do to try to get working ddccontrol on my system.

If you need some additional info about my system tell me what do you need and I give it to you immediately :)
Thank you one more time!