[Intel-gfx] Fujitsu S6010 still woes (partially)

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Tue Apr 8 13:52:39 CEST 2014

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 11:48 AM, Thomas Richter
<richter at rus.uni-stuttgart.de> wrote:
> 3) Suspend to RAM: Whether with or without the quirk, s2ram is
> non-functioning, but *almost* functioning. The problem on the S6010 is
> again the ns2501. Unfortunately, I do not know which of the intel
> functions are called on resume in which order, but it seems to me that
> the DVO is reprogrammed *before* the pipes and plls are reconfigured.
> Unfortunately, this cannot work with the ns2501. It requires proper PLL
> configuration for even receiving commands on the i2c bus, otherwise it
> locks up. Thus, it would be helpful to know which functions the intel
> driver runs through for resuming the display, maybe I would have then
> the chance to dig more into this.

Hm, my X30 also locks up here on resume. What hack do you apply to
make the ns2501 driver get through resume? I don't care about black
screen, but I just wonder whether my X30 has the same issue - atm it
hard-hangs.
-Daniel
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation
+41 (0) 79 365 57 48 - http://blog.ffwll.ch