[Intel-gfx] The whole round of i-g-t testing cost too long running time

Damien Lespiau damien.lespiau at intel.com
Wed Apr 16 17:54:13 CEST 2014

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 08:42:27AM -0700, Jesse Barnes wrote:
> And can you elaborate on the CRC tests?  It doesn't seem like those
> should take more than a few frames to verify we're getting what we
> expect...

Indeed, if the CRC tests take a long time, that's a bug (for instance we
may never receive the CRC interrupt and at the moment this means the
test will be blocked into a read()). I'll fix this particular one (needs
to implement poll() support for the CRC result file in debugfs) when I'm
finished with more pressing tasks, if noone beats me to it, of course.

--
Damien