[Intel-gfx] reverse dp link param selection, prefer fast over wide again

Daniel Vetter daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch
Mon Aug 4 17:22:14 CEST 2014

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 5:09 PM,  <Mario_Limonciello at dell.com> wrote:
> (sorry re-sending without Internal use disclaimer – my mail client does that
> if I don’t explicitly tell it not to)
>

> Thanks Daniel. I wasn't sure if this was better discussed in the open or
> directly with your team.

Well for internal discussions I'll force you to go through the proper
support channels - the community fastpath only counts if it's public
;-)

> Do you have a branch somewhere that we can point folks encountering this
> problem that Dave Airlie has queued up but not yet merged for 3.17? We could
> try to garner feedback if that would help.

drm-intel-nightly from git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm-intel is the
recommended branch. Probably only for internal testing and not
annoying customers yet since the dp mst support hasn't fully
stabilized yet.
-Daniel
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation
+41 (0) 79 365 57 48 - http://blog.ffwll.ch