[Intel-gfx] Responsiveness Changes to i915 Driver

Wilde, Martin martin.wilde at intel.com
Wed Aug 27 22:33:53 CEST 2014

Greetings,

Given the great ideas by Jani and Chris, I will not be requiring any
changes to the i915 driver.

I will use the /sys/module/drm/parameters/debug file to set a value of 14
as Jani indicates below. I have a python script to analyze the dmesg
output.

Thanks everyone for your excellent advice and guidance

Regards,

-martin