[Intel-gfx] Request for feedback - Sprite flip notification support

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Fri Feb 7 09:40:42 CET 2014

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 7:36 AM, Vijay Purushothaman
<vijay.a.purushothaman at intel.com> wrote:
> Ping.. Could you please suggest whether this is okay? If you think this is
> not worth or if nuclear page flip is on the horizon i will focus on display
> self refresh patches..

Since we need to keep userspace ABIs working essentially forever I
prefer if we don't have to add temporary fixes. If it fits into
Ville's overall plans though we could merge all the backend patches
though, as preparation for the new atomic interfaces.
-Daniel
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation
+41 (0) 79 365 57 48 - http://blog.ffwll.ch