[Intel-gfx] Intel GMA3150 crash with chromium (hardware acceleration)

Ronald ronald645 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 12:56:41 CET 2014

That is the issue: There are no logs at all. Nothing when running
chromium in a terminal and no additional output in dmesg.

Only thing related to this is this when running chromium in a terminal:

ATTENTION: default value of option force_s3tc_enable overridden by environment.

Nothing else. The window just disappears and chromium asks to restore
the previous session on restart.